The past month has been a rewarding one as I continued my tireless efforts to help the CT GOP while keeping the spotlight on the election corruption that pervaded our state. Here are some highlights from the past few weeks:
- Election Day Certification: In September, I successfully trained and was certified as an election Moderator. This certification makes me eligible to run any election precinct in Connecticut.
- The Accidental Moderator: On election day, I was recruited to help in Hamden as an Election Official Checker working with a veteran Moderator at the Spring Glenn school. Within an hour of arrival, I was needed as a Moderator to fill a last-minute vacancy. By 7:30 am I was sworn in and administering a precinct. This was, by the way, my first election ever! The day went well and our ballots all added up. This experience gave me a new appreciation for the skill and dedication required by our election officials.
- Recount experience - the town of Hamden has called on me to assist in a district recount tomorrow.
- Leadership: 13 Towns have reached out to me for consultation on the ‘rigged’ Absentee Ballot Application issues and for help in constructing SEEC complaints. I was pleased and honored to be a ‘go to’ resource for my fellow Republican leaders.
- A Voice for the GOP: Since the Stamford special elections in February 2021, I have signaled the Red Flag on the Democratic strategy to illegally supply absentee ballot applications to 30,000 to 40,000 Democrat voters during our municipal cycle. I am putting constant pressure on the office of the Secretary of the State calling out what I see is a clear rigging of the system in favor of the Democratic Party.
There is a lot more work to be done, but my passion for election issues is unwavering and my work ethic is without equal.
Thank You and God Bless Connecticut,
Republican Candidate for Secretary of the State